Stay connected and accomplish more together across work, school, and life with Microsoft Teams.
Instant message one-to-one or with a group, hop on a video call, or share your screen for fast-paced decision making. Customize your messages with rich text editing, tag people to call their attention, and use your favorite apps in chats.
- Make meetings more personal and encourage teamwork when you virtually meet face-to-face.
- Meet in any situation, whether you’re calling one-on-one, delivering a sales pitch, hosting a team training, or running a company-wide town hall.
- Hold any meeting live—large meetings, webinars, company-wide events, and presentations with up to 10,000 attendees inside or outside your organization—with Microsoft Teams live events.
- Call from Teams, Outlook, or a mobile device, let others know when you’re available, on a call, or out of the office. Call to and from Teams apps.
- The Microsoft 365 phone system allows you to make and receive PTSN phone calls. Answer inbound calls and easily route them to the right queues with a cloud-based phone system.
- Set parameters to route calls by time zone, language, or availability.
- Add flexibility to meetings with a dial-in number, included in every online meeting.
- The Gartner Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS), Worldwide 2020 Magic Quadrant has Microsoft Teams at the highest position for Ability to Execute in UCaaS.
- Commissioned Forrester Consulting research shows Microsoft Teams can save highly mobile employees 1.5 hours per week on average.
- Quickly access and collaborate within apps like Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Easily work together in real time across shared documents, calendars, and files.
- Stay organized and improve collaboration with all your conversations, files, meetings, and apps in a shared workspace—wherever you work.
- Keep all your conversations, files, apps, and more in one place to seamlessly collaborate with your team members, whether they are inside or outside the organization.
- Use Together mode in team meetings for a more engaging experience. Focus on faces and body language, pick up on the non-verbal cues, and easily see who’s talking
- Access the apps you use every day right within Teams. Automate routine tasks and easily create new apps to meet the unique needs of your business.