We turn your meeting rooms into automated hubs that maximize personal interaction and facilitate faster decision-making. The versatile environments we create are supported by the latest technology like interactive whiteboards and AV control systems. The result is audibility and high-definition conferencing that ensure smooth and productive communication across boundaries and time zones.
The technology in conference enables organizations to:
- Find and schedule available rooms.
- Support smart wireless presentation.
- Feature non-compromised 4K Video.
- “Welcoming Room” parameters for your presentation.
- Installation with minimum programming.
- Centralize monitoring, control and data utilizations of each room.
Medium Conference Room Solutions
9-12 PAX & 13-16 Pax
- Medium Conference rooms provide a more formal setting for meetings and collaboration.
- Accommodating up to 16 people, they are larger than typical meeting rooms and are generally equipped for multi-purpose gatherings.
- This system combines Zoom Room / Microsoft Teams System/United Communication Solution conferencing with intuitive AV system control.
- This system supports HDMI and VGA source connection at the table along with BYOD wireless connections.
- It includes a button control panel for AV device control as well as cable and AC power management.
- A Room Scheduling Panel supports convenient booking of the room.
- Twisted pair extension is used for signal transmission within the room.
- The room size requires an audio system for sound reinforcement with ceiling speakers delivering consistent sound levels across the listening area using DSP, Speaker & Amplifier
- To enable automatic function, Control Processor, Touch panel & Occupancy sensor is used to turn ON/OFF the AV equipment automatically without any manual intervention.
Large Conference Room Solutions
16-24 Pax Room
- The Large conference room accommodates up to 24 people and includes video conferencing capabilities, enabling team members in remote locations to participate in meetings.
- The room includes advanced control capabilities and can be used for collaboration, presentations, and video conference calls.
- This system supports HDMI and VGA source connections at the table along with BYOD wireless connections.
- It includes touch panel control, a resident PC for soft codec video conferencing as well as cable and AC power management. AV signals are switched to a display with an HDBaseT input.
- A DSP & Ceiling Tile Microphone to manages room audio, USB camera is mounted below the display. The speakerphone, camera, and display are connected to the Room PC to run the UC application.
- The room size requires an audio system for sound reinforcement with full-range, surface mounted speakers.