Unified Communication Solutions
SEAMLESS UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGIES with simple and robust integration of leading UC solution providers.
Resurgent has creative unified communication solutions to integrate with the leading UC solution providers such as Microsoft Teams, Cisco WebEx, VIDYO, Zoom, Polycom, Clear one COLLABORATE Space and many other popular providers extending a one-touch user experience for collaboration, conferencing and environmental control at Huddle rooms, Meetings Rooms, Conference Rooms, Agile Rooms, Board Rooms, Training Rooms and Collaboration spaces
- From personal mobile devices, content can be shared wirelessly
- Display content simultaneously from up to four different personal BYOD devices
- Supports Microsoft Windows OS, iOS computers, Apple iPad/iPhone and Android Tablet/Smartphones
- Decode and play IPTV streams over the network
- Display signage content such as welcome information & company news
- Play content from media player by using internal memory, network shares removable SD card & USB storage.
- Easy integration with centralized management software for complete AV resource management when used with a control processor.
2 Pax- 8 Pax Huddle Room Solutions
Why Huddle Rooms ?
- Huddle rooms with video conferencing capability enable internal collaboration with remote team members at different geographical locations.
- This system utilizes Thin Client PC System with USB Microphone & USB Camera, enabling meeting attendees to use the full range of Microsoft Teams /Zoom Room for Business conferencing features while having access to AV control from the same interface.
- USB Camera is mounted below the display. AV signals are sent from the Laptop to Thin client PC through HDMI to USB Converter for far end Content sharing & Local Presentation.
- This system provides convenient HDMI connectivity at the table and supports wireless presentation via the corporate network.
- Cable management and AC power provides easy accessibility.
1. Cable cubby/ Face plate/Popup Box- 1 or 2
2. Thin Client PC with Microphone & Camera- 1
3. HDMI Presentation Auto Switcher- 1
4. Wireless Presentation Gateway- 1
5. Control Processor with Button/Touch Panel- 1
6. Occupancy Sensor- 1
7. HDMI Cable & Accessories- 2
- A meeting room with video conferencing accommodates more attendees than huddle rooms and enables presenters to share content with remote team members.
- This system supports HDMI, DisplayPort, and VGA sources at the table. The UC conferencing system utilizes a USB PTZ camera setup and touch panel for controlling conference functions while providing an interface for adjusting environmental settings.
- The cable management system also provides AC power and includes a button panel for AV device control. Twisted pair extension is used for signal transmission within the room.
- The room size requires an audio system for sound reinforcement with ceiling tile speakers/ Table Microphone with DSP delivering consistent sound levels across the listening area.
- Cable cubby/ Face plate/Popup Box -1
- Thin Client PC with USB Microphone & Camera -1
- DP, HDMI & VGA Auto Switcher with Scaler Receiver -1 Set
- Twisted Pair Tx & Rx Set for USB Peripherals -1 Set
- Wireless Presentation Gateway -1
- Control Processor with Button/Touch Panel -1 Set
- Microphone, DSP, Amplifier & Speaker -1 Set
- Occupancy Sensor -1 Nos
- AV Cables, Connectors & Accessories
Medium Conference Rooms
- Medium Conference rooms provide a more formal setting for meetings and collaboration.
- Accommodating up to 16 people, they are larger than typical meeting rooms and are generally equipped for multi-purpose gatherings.
- This system combines Zoom Room / Microsoft Teams System conferencing with intuitive AV system control.
- This system supports HDMI and VGA source connection at the table along with BYOD wireless connections.
- It includes a button control panel for AV device control as well as cable and AC power management.
- A Room Scheduling Panel supports convenient booking of the room.
- Twisted pair extension is used for signal transmission within the room.
- The room size requires an audio system for sound reinforcement with ceiling speakers delivering consistent sound levels across the listening area using DSP, Speaker & Amplifier
- To enable automatic function, Control Processor, Touch panel & Occupancy sensor is used to turn ON/OFF the AV equipment automatically without any manual intervention.
Large Conference Rooms
- The Large conference room accommodates up to 24 people and includes video conferencing capabilities, enabling team members in remote locations to participate in meetings.
- The room includes advanced control capabilities and can be used for collaboration, presentations, and video conference calls.
- This system supports HDMI and VGA source connections at the table along with BYOD wireless connections.
- It includes touch panel control, a resident PC for soft codec video conferencing as well as cable and AC power management. AV signals are switched to a display with an HDBaseT input.
- A DSP & Ceiling Tile Microphone to manages room audio, USB camera is mounted below the display. The speakerphone, camera, and display are connected to the Room PC to run the UC application.
- The room size requires an audio system for sound reinforcement with full-range, surface mounted speakers.